Behavioral Expressions in NCD.
Reliability and Validity Study.
- Email us your questions/concerns.
- Tweet us at @DrSLuthra.
- Read the book on your iPad, Tablet, or Kindle.
- Leave us a review on Amazon.
Beyond P.I.E.C.E.S. and GPA: The Meaning of Behaviours in Persons with Dementia (PwD)
On May 22nd, 2019, I will be presenting in Fergus, ON, Canada. You can purchase tickets to attend at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/beyond-pieces-and-gpa-the-meaning-of-behaviours-in-persons-with-dementia-tickets-50275908596?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
During this presentation, I will talk about how dementia can impair the different circuit systems of the brain, and how these impairments can translate into the behaviors we see from PwD. I will discuss 12 different behavioral categories, and the ‘meaning’ and the ‘purpose’ of the behaviors relating to these categories.
We are extremely pleased to announce the launch of our website “The www.dementiabehaviors.com”!
- Chapter previews from the book.
- Quick facts and information on the behaviors expressed in dementia/NCD.
- Links to important dementia/NCD resources for those living with dementia/NCD, their caregivers, and healthcare professionals working/interested in the field of geriatrics.
- News on upcoming academic conferences and events where Dr. Luthra will be presenting and have the book available for attendees.
- Updates on new publications that are available to the public.
- Background information on the author.
Thank you for visiting our new site!